P-Shot® in San Antonio, TX
The Priapus Shot® , also known as the P-Shot®, was created to treat men with Erectile Dysfunction, Peyronie’s Disease, modest penis enlargement and overall improvement in Sexual Function.
Possible Benefits of the P-Shot®
- Stronger, Firmer Erections
- Easier to Achieve and Maintain Erections (i.e. Improved Sexual Stamina)
- Increased Penile Length and Girth
- Improvement in or Resolution of Painful, Dysfunctional Penile Curvature from Peyronie’s Disease
- Resolution of Penile Pain with Erection
- Increased Sensitivity in the Penis
- Better Overall Blood Flow to the Penis
- Improvement in Intimacy and Relationships
- Decreased need for, or reduced dosages of ED medications, saving you both money and the risks of taking medications.
How Long Will the P-Shot® Procedure Take?
The P-Shot® procedure will take approximately 45 minutes.
Is There Any Downtime?
There is no recovery time with the P-Shot®. You are able to go back to work, normal physical activity or even intercourse immediately.
What are the Side Effects of the P-Sho®?
There are minimal to no side effects with the P-Shot®.
Will the P-Shot® Hurt?
The P-Shot does not hurt. A very strong topical numbing cream is used first and a penile anesthetic block is performed, resulting in a painless procedure.
What to Expect After the P-Shot®
Best results occur in men that regularly use a penis pump afterwards on a regular basis to improve blood flow and encourage improved regeneration of blood vessels and nerves after the procedure. Results will vary based on the underlying pathology, tissue integrity and and natural aging process of the patient, but in general most men can expect results to last between 1-3 years. Some men enjoy more frequent injections to enhance the effects of the treatment.
Shock Wave Therapy is also often added as an adjunct treatment to the P-Shot® and can further improve results.