O-Shot® in San Antonio, TX
What is an O-Shot®?
The O-Shot®, also known as the Orgasm Shot, is an in-office procedure that aids in the ability for increased Sexual Pleasure, reduction of Urinary Incontinence and improved Vaginal Lubrication. With PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) the O-Shot® uses your body's own healing agents to rejuvenate your most intimate and personal body parts. If you are a woman who suffers from diminished sensitivity, inability to achieve an orgasm or urinary incontinence the O-Shot® may be the solution you have been looking for.
Possible Benefits of the O-Shot®
- More intense or more frequent Orgasms if already able to achieve orgasm
- Increased Vaginal Lubrication, especially in women who cannot or do not take hormone replacement therapy
- Decreased or resolved pain with intercourse (known as Dyspareunia)
- Increased ability to have Vaginal Orgasms
- Greater arousal from Clitoral Stimulation
- Decreased or completely resolved Urinary Incontinence
- A tighter or more elastic vaginal canal, if felt too loose or tight prior to the procedure
- Younger, smoother skin of the external vaginal lips
- Decreased or resolved symptoms of Interstitial Cystitis
- Improvement and often resolution of chronic vulvovaginal conditions such as Lichen Sclerosis, Lichen Planus and Atrophic Vaginitis from Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause
- Improvement in Intimacy and Relationships
How Long Does the O-Shot® Procedure Take?
The O-Shot® procedure takes approximately 45 minutes.
Does the O-Shot® Hurt?
No! A very strong topical anesthetic is used to numb the skin of the vaginal tissue prior to injecting an even stronger numbing agent in a very specialized way. This allows for a painless procedure.
Is There Any Downtime?
There is no downtime. You are able to return to work, normal physical activity, and even intercourse immediately.
Are There Any Side Effects of the O-Shot®?
Side effects are minimal to none, other than minor bleeding and possible brief, temporary change in urinary pattern.
How Long Do the Results Last?
Results will last a variable length of time depending on the physical condition of the patient but in general approximately 1-3years. However, the results are cumulative in nature and some women enjoy more frequent treatments for enhanced and longer lasting effects.